Saturday, 1 August 2009

well lots has happened!

well... now i got all my parts back from laser cutter for the main body, i wenrt and spent £16.50 on nuts and bolts - i went twice as the wood i ised was slightly thicker so needed longer lengths, but i also bought black and yellow paint, creamish white pait too for the insides, sanding paper and other bits. Took a while to finish the sanding and cutting - as was using thicker ply, the laser cutter didnt cut all way thru,. so finished off the ctu using my fret saw. now pput it together, painted the x and y and inside, also coated the whole of the wood with a water/paint mix as a base coat.

So far looks good

No comments: